What is the patient participation group?
The purpose of the Patient Participation Group is to engage patients and their voices in the future development of the NHS. Do you have ideas for improving services in the practice? Are there services you would like to see available? The group is your opportunity to let us know your view, to change the landscape. The group meets every three months and is open for any registered patient to join.
We always welcome patients to participate. Please ask at Reception if you are interested in joining.
Minutes of patient participation group
- PPG Meeting Minutes – 17th June 2019AVSED Flyer
- PPG Strategy Meeting Minutes – 18th March 2019
- PPG Minutes – 14th January 2019
- PPG Minutes -17th September 2018
- PPG Minutes – 4th June 2018
- PPG Minutes – 5th February 2018
- PPG Minutes – 2nd October 2017
- PPG Minutes – 5th June 2017
- PPG Minutes – 20th February 2017