Yorkshire Ambulance service has recently launched ‘Patient Zone’ – an online portal designed to allow Patient Transport Service patients to view, manage and track their transport bookings.
Patient Zone is free and easy to use and is available on PCs, tablets and smartphones, allowing patients to:
- See current, future and past journeys.
- Check the details of planned journeys, including the type of vehicle booked for them and and whether an escort has been registered.
- Book themselves as ‘ready’ when they are able to makes their journey home.
- Track their allocated vehicle on a real-time map, showing the route taken and the details of the vehicle that will arrive.
- Hold conversations with staff in the communications centres via instant messenger to discuss queries.
- Cancel transport bookings that are no longer required.
If you are interested, please call on 01924 584222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.