What to do if your problem is urgent.
The Practice runs an Open Surgery on Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 10.15am at both sites for patients who need to be seen urgently. No appointment is necessary, it is therefore always possible to be seen within 24 hours on weekday.
Patients will be seen in the order in which they arrive at the Practice and register for the Open Surgery, unless the clinician leading Open Surgery feels a patient requires immediate treatment.
In the interest of managing capacity in Open Surgery the following will apply:
• The Open Surgery is to be used for urgent medical problems only.
• You will been seen by a GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP).
• The appointment is to discuss one acute problem only.
• Patients attending with routine problems will be asked to rebook in a routine appointment.
• Any issues with repeat prescriptions, sick notes or ongoing referrals should be discussed with Reception in the first instance.